Mike Glover is my twin brother. We are best of friends, though he was blessed with all the looks in the family.
He is happily married to Megan, and lives in Wasilla, AK. He and Megan are CrossFit fanatics, hoping to start a CrossFit affiliate gym in their hometown in the near future.
Mike is an emerging disciple of Jesus Christ. He is among other things – a talented writer. He will be guest posting regularly on this blog, and I consider it an honor to be working side by side with my older brother.
Read his stuff:
- How much is Sophia worth?
- Are you cool being the 3rd wheel?
- Rahab, have you thanked your spies lately?
- Uh … Who is Sophia Grace?
- Dude – hit my truck one more time.
- Saints who help Peter deny Jesus.
- Labeling Boxes.
- Are they at your church?
- Dads should have a good talk with their children.
- Family traditions: They are important.
- Kahina: The best game you’ve never played.
- Discipleship for Dummies.
- MEN: Read the fine print.